I don’t make New Year’s resolutions; however, I do have some goals I’d like to accomplish this year. They are mostly CrossFit/fitness related since it is the only thing I can really make solid, realistic goals. I’ll start with the non fitness related goals though.
- Complete my Master’s degree (this is pretty much inevitable unless I fail a class or the comprehensive exam)
- Begin the adoption process (we are currently saving money)
- Post more on WordPress! (I want to post on a more regular schedule, in addition to my monthly updates)
- Become more involved in the trans*community (In fact, I went to a transgender retreat over the weekend which I will write about in detail soon!)
- Top surgery! (My date is set for June 18th!)
- Do a handstand push-up
- Do a pull-up
- Do 10 unbroken double unders
- Do one overhead squat at any weight
- Increase the all of my lifts by at least 50%
I think these are pretty reasonable goals. As I accomplish my goals, I will make updates to my goals list. I hope that everyone’s year is off to a good start.